EJ Biomed, an Eldon James company is revolutionizing the assembly process with its new innovative assembly technology. The single-barb connector design and coordinating tubing eliminate the need for adhesives, increasing product shelf life and reducing costs.
Eldon James manufactures environmentally friendly PVC/DEHP free tubing, fittings and assemblies. Validate our Class 7 cleanroom for all your fitting, tubing, and packaged assemblies.
Experience in processing advanced USP Class VI medical polymers, and attention to quality, has earned EJ BioMed ‘trusted source’ status among bioprocess engineering organizations and medical device designers.
Eldon James offers partnership manufacturing opportunities with a portfolio of capabilities that include: extrusion,
injection molding and formed tubing and assembly.
- Colored or natural tubing options
- Colored luers for line distinction
- Sanitary flange extension lines
- Adaptor and pump yoke lines
- Pre-coiled tubing for space-saving
- Filtration assemblies
- Peristaltic pump tubing assemblies
- Cleanroom manufacturing and packaging
- Single-use and autoclavable
- Custom packaging solutions