Maintenance | Design | Quick Prototype
Eldon James offers a selected range of commonly specified tube fittings and sizes for automotive and laboratory applications. Fitting kits have been assembled in 30 different kits. The kits are available Black Nylon(BN), as well as in the following Natural Materials: Polypropylene(PP), Polyethylene (white HDPE), CrystalVu™ (CVU) and Natural Kynar® (NK).
View the range of connector kits to ensure that you always have the right part when you need it.
Eldon James features natural, safe, efficient PVC-free tubing and tube fittings for the medical, automotive and food/beverage industries.
Eldon James has created a wide range of tube fittings kits designed for laboratory and automotive/industrial applications. Additionally, our Eldon James beverage subdivision now offers antimicrobial, PVC-free tubing conversion kits available for home brewing and dispensing systems. Made from safe, silver-based materials, these tubing lines eliminate and prevent bacteria, don’t leach chemicals, and don’t produce an unpleasant plastic taste.
Those materials include:
- Black Nylon: Made from 6/6 nylon, these PVC-free fittings are moderately stiff and are able to withstand high temperatures, impact, fuels, lubricant, and many chemicals.
- Polypropylene: Animal derivative-free, polypropylene is radiation stable, resistant to solvents chemicals, water, mineral acids, and more. Great for biomedical use.
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE): Great for use in the medical and food and beverage industries, high density polyethylene has great chemical resistance and is softer than nylon or polypropylene.
- CrystalVu™: Features similar transparent properties to polycarbonate, but with no BPA and no PVC included. Offers superior chemical resistance, plus enhanced sterilization compatibility.
- Natural Kynar®: Non-PVC fittings made from this natural, polyvinylidene fluoride feature high stability in harsh thermal, chemical, and ultraviolet environments. Tough, durable, and abrasion resistant.
Interesting in private labeling a kit? Contact Eldon James and get your custom quote today.