Sanitary Flange Fittings
Eldon James sanitary flange fittings were designed to optimize connections of TPE tubing, such as Flexelene™ FX, CFX and C-Flex® tubing allowing for ease of assembly but much higher pressure ratings. Flexelene™ 135C offers superior pumping with low spallation and flexibility at higher temperatures. Five materials are available in mini and 1” flange sizes. Barb sizes include 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, and 1”.
Suitable for use in many industries including single use pharmaceutical, biotech, beverage, diary, food and other industries where sanitary product flow is important.
- Radiation Stable Polycarbonate
- Animal Free Polypropylene
- Natural Kynar
- CrystalVu™ is a BPA-free Alternative to Polycarbonate
1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, and 1”
Tested with Flexelene™ (FX and CFX) tubing to burst of tubing at 180psi – 285psi
- Smooth Inside Diameter Surface to reduce turbulence and dead space – 2-3 Microinches. 3X better than competition
- Works with all Commercially Available Clamps
- Class VII Cleanroom Manufactured
- ISO 13485, ISO 9001 Certified Facility