The newest innovation in quick disconnect couplers.
The unique Spring-Free Flow Path™ coupler allows a larger volume of fluid or air to pass through optimizing the flow, reducing restriction, turbidity, foaming and bubbles.
Three body sizes are available to accommodate barb sizes ranging from 1/8” ID to ¾” ID Tubing.
The new product was born from customer feedback. Customers asked for a product that could be disconnected easily with one hand while wearing gloves. They also wanted assurance that the product would not accidentally disconnect when dropped or bumped.
- Spring-free Flow Path
- The safety slide release features an ergonomic design, allowing easy opening even when wearing gloves, and eliminates accidental disconnects.
- The superior single barb technology is proven to be more reliable in pressure and pull off tests.
- Non-Magnetic Springs for MRI Compatibility
- Audible Click Confirms Correct Connection
- Recessed Mating Features Protect Contact Surfaces
- Cleanroom manufacturing, Gamma Stability and Autoclavable
- Compatibility to Competitive Products – Coming Soon