SeriesLock™, a New Innovative Aseptic Fluid Quick Disconnect Fitting
Changing the way you connect.
The unique Spring-Free Flow Path™ quick disconnect coupler allows a larger volume of fluid to pass through it at lower line pressures. optimizing the flow, reducing restriction, turbidity, foaming and bubbles.
Three body sizes are available to accommodate barb sizes ranging from 1/8” ID to ¾” ID Tubing.
The new product was born from customer feedback. Customers asked for a product that could be disconnected easily with one hand while wearing gloves. They also wanted assurance that the product would not accidentally disconnect when dropped or bumped.
NEW in the series…
Serieslock™ Micro-Connect offers a very small quick disconnect connector with an open flow path. Available in – 1/16” to 1/4″ Barb Sizes, Male Barb and Bulkhead option (non-aseptic)
Introducing two new male SeriesLock™ connectors – Sanitary Flange and Panel Mount. All SeriesLock are available in Polypropylene (PP), PVDF (Natural Kynar® -NK) and Black Filled Glass Nylon (GFBN) and Natural Glass Filled Polypropylene (GFPP) in three body sizes, spring and o-ring options.
Color your connection with a button selection of classic orange, red, blue and natural.
- Spring-Free Flow Path™
- Male Valved Assemblies with Vented Spring
- Chamber Eliminating Fluid Cross-over
- Valved and Non-Valved (Open) Options
- Disconnect with No Spills (1)
- Superior Single Barb Design
- Overall Smaller Size Compared to Like Couplers
- USP Class VI / ISO10993 Compliant Materials
- Safety Slide Release Minimizing Accidental Disconnects
- Audible Click Confirms Correct Connection
- Can be Sterilized
- PP (Radiation, EtO)
- PVDF (Autoclave, Radiation, EtO)
- Non-Magnetic Spring Options Available